POLICY AND TERMS
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service; please find below our policies. For further enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com and we will respond to you speedily. For purpose of clarity, Sowrepublic.com LLC also means Sowrepublic.com Nigeria Limited and may be referred to as Sowrepublic and or the company in any part of this publication.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
This terms and conditions relates to all information provided to Sowrepublic.com LLC and all its legal affiliates worldwide. Sowrepublic.com LLC uses a secure server (SSL) that encrypts all the information you provide to us (these includes your name, address and credit/debit card number, before it is sent to us so that it cannot be read as it travels to us over the internet). Once received, your information is also protected against unauthorized access. We do this by taking the following steps:
- Firewall – Sowrepublic.com’s systems are protected 24 hours a day by a powerful firewall that blocks unauthorized entry. In order to gain access to authorized information, the web browser you are using must know the proper protocol, or language.
- Encryption – From the moment information leaves your computer to the time is enters our systems, all online access is encrypted. We employ some of the strongest forms of encryption commercially available for use on the Web today. During any transfer of data, our 128-bit encryption turns your information into a coded sequence with billions of possible variations, making it nearly impossible for unwanted intruders to decipher.
- Password protection- Your Sowrepublic.com account is password protected. Timed log-off – Sowrepublic.com’s system will automatically log you off from our site after 30 minutes of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer.
- Employee access – We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive materials or hackers, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that this website, or materials that may be downloaded from this website, do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to any of the foregoing. Sowrepublic.com may share any of your information with companies that provide services to us, including companies that operate outside Nigeria. Sowrepublic.com does not share your personal information with any outside companies or vendors EXCEPT those that are directly related to your business as an I.B.O. Any nonaffiliated companies that act on our behalf and receive personal information from us are contractually obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential.
MAKING PURCHASES WITH YOUR CREDIT AND OR DEBIT CARD When you order products on the website, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address, credit/debit card number, V-Code number and expiration date. This allows us to fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. Again, for your protection and security, all of this information is encrypted before it travels over the internet. Otherwise, you can contact the IBO support center, firstname.lastname@example.org Mondays to Saturdays (9am to 5pm).
REGISTRATION In order to increase convenience and provide special services to frequent users of the website, we require that you register. This registration is open to anyone who wishes to purchase product. To register, we will ask you to provide your name, address, credit/debit card billing information, product shipping information, product preferences and general demographic information.
We use this information to make using the website easier for users:
- By not requiring frequent website visitors to re-enter recurring information every time they visit the website.
- To personalize website visits for frequent visitors, we will recommend products that you have indicated you are interested in and welcome you to the website by name.
- By adding your e-mail address to our “opt-in” list in order to receive email notifications about product specials and other company information via our email newsletter.
A cookie is a small text file used by Sowrepublic.com to identify you. Cookies sometimes receive an undeserved negative reputation because they are used to identify website visitors, when in fact, cookies are safe in that:
(a) They cannot deliver computer viruses to your computer.
(b) Other computer servers cannot read them.
You can enable or disable cookies saved by websites.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu.
- Click Settings, Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- Use the “Cookies” section to change your settings: To block all cookies, click Block sites from setting any data. When you use this setting, most sites that require you to sign in won’t work. To allow only first-party cookies and block all third-party cookies, check Block third- party cookies and site data. This setting means that site data cannot be written and read, even if you’ve added a site to the exceptions list and have chosen to allow its cookies. To allow both first-party and third-party cookies, click Allow local data to be set.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES Sowrepublic.com does not sell, trade or rent your information to any unrelated third party. We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties the customer information we collect as permitted by law. Third parties could include Government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), and those with whom you have requested us to share information. We may disclose the information we collect, with nonaffiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers or companies that provided services and products for us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Sowrepublic.com contains links to other third party websites. These websites provide our customers with additional information that may make your Sowrepublic.com shopping experience more beneficial. All of these websites are owned and operated independently of Sowrepublic.com. Each has their own separate privacy and data collection policies. Sowrepublic.com has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the independent actions or policies of these independent websites and is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites.
OPTING- OUT OF E-MAILS
Sowrepublic.com collects email addresses at various points in the website. Most of these areas collect email addresses in a separate database, each with its own “opt-out” option. Providing your email address in most of these areas may be optional. If at any time you wish to stop receiving any promotional email messages from us, simply change the opt-out option in your registration record.
REFUND POLICY FOR RETAIL CUSTOMERS
Retail customers are guaranteed 100% product satisfaction.
Depending on the nature of product purchased, within three (3) days from the date of purchase, a Retail Customer may;
(a) Obtain a new replacement for any defective product; or
(b) Cancel the purchase, return the product and obtain a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping costs. In all cases, proper notice, proof of timely purchase and timely return of the product is required to be given to source of purchase. Sowrepublic.com reserves the right to reject repetitive returns. When Sowrepublic.com products are acquired from or through a Sowrepublic.com independent business owner, that IBO is the primary party responsible for customer satisfaction by exchanging the product or refunding the money. In the event a dispute occurs, Sowrepublic will determine the facts and resolve the issue. If cash is disbursed by Sowrepublic, the same will be charged back to the IBO(s) who benefited from the product sales.
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY FOR SOWREPUBLIC INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNERS
During the respective stated periods of warranty and guarantee, Sowrepublic will provide a new replacement of the same such product in exchange for the defective product or for one that has been returned to a Sowrepublic IBO by a Retail Customer for lack of satisfaction. Such replacement(s) shall be subject to validation of presented proof of timely purchase. In addition, for replacements of products to an IBO for product returns by Retail Customers, a proof of sale to the Retail Customer and written proof of cancellation along with a signed receipt for return of funds as well as the return of product or empty containers will be required. Such purchases must have been by the party returning the product. Repetitive returns of product by the same parties will be rejected. Sowrepublic.com shall buy back any unsold, salable Sowrepublic product(s) that has been purchased within the previous one month from any IBO who terminates their Sowrepublic business. Such buy back will be accomplished by the terminating IBO first giving written notice to Sowrepublic of their intent to terminate their Sowrepublic business and forego all rights and privileges relating thereto. The terminating IBO must complete a product return form and return all products for which a refund is being claimed, along with proof of purchase to Sowrepublic. When product is returned by a terminating IBO, all bonuses and seed points received by the terminating IBO’s up-line for the products returned, will be deducted from the up-line. If the seed points were used for any level move-ups of the IBO or up-line, those move-ups should remain in force. After verification of the facts, the terminating IBO will receive a refund check from Sowrepublic in the amount equal to the IBO’s cost of the products being returned, less the bonuses personally received by them from their original purchase and the cost of handling, freight and any other appropriate setoffs. After recouping any costs or damages resulting from the terminated IBO’s adverse conduct, if any, Sowrepublic will remove the IBO from the Sowrepublic Marketing Plan, and their entire down-line organization will move up directly under the terminating IBO’s Sponsor in their current generation sequence. The “Buy-Back Rule” is designated to impose upon the Sponsor and the Company the obligation to ensure that the sponsored IBO is buying products wisely. IBOs may not buy more product than they can use for their business and personal needs. The Sponsor should make every effort to provide recommended guidelines to IBOs so that they purchase only as much product as is required to meet immediate sales needs, and that additional products be purchased only after 75% of that product inventory has been sold, consumed or otherwise utilized. Products previously certified as having been sold, consumed or utilized shall not be subject to repurchase under the “Buy- Back Rule”.
IBOs should refer to the current Company Policies or call the IBO support center, email@example.com Mondays to Saturdays (9am to 5pm).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, correctness, completeness, usefulness, or non-infringement with respect to this website or any information or goods that are purchased using this website. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data, resulting from your use of this website. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other harmful material, we do not warrant that this website is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. We do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and there may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the content or other materials or goods available on this website.
You agree that Sowrepublic.com L.L.C. (including without limitation its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated entities) will not be held liable for any claims, damages or costs, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising out of or in any way connected to your use or inability to use this website or any hyperlinked website, or any information or goods that are purchased using this website, including lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or otherwise. In addition, you agree that we may not be held liable for the conduct of other members associated with this website, including, but not limited to, activities relating to message boards or chat rooms, or any other services that may be offered in the future. You hereby waive any claims, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You hereby agree to indemnify Sowrepublic.com LLC (including, without limitation, its officers, directors and employees) against any and all claims and expenses, including legal/attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way connected to your use of this website. This expressly includes, without limitation, liability arising from your violation or infringement of any rights of others, including intellectual property rights or libelous or unlawful postings.